There are set of tasks that the Committee of Accreditation and Quality in the Faculty of Pharmacy follows, these are:
- Follow-up quality control standards according to standards approved by the Higher Education and other institutions.
- Coordinate with Departments to ensure the fulfillment of quality standards.
- Follow-up with regard to teaching methods and exams.
- Follow-up the activities of the committees within the faculty.
- Work to achieve the instructions received from the Centre of quality and accreditation in the university.
To achieve these goals, the Committee meets regularly and stay in touch with the Centre for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in the university as well as with the other committees in the faculty and with there members.